[REL] Patchfix für den Fanpatch 1.17 (v1.17c)

In diesem Forum werden Mods präsentiert und diskutiert, die die Optik, den Schwierigkeitsgrad und Bugs des normalen Spieles ändern.

Moderatoren: Handballfreak, FOE

Rodmar
Wo ist mein Kerni?

Beitrag von Rodmar » 08.11.2017, 23:33

Guten Tag,

Es bleibt ich noch übrig, den ganzen 'readme' des Patchfix für Fanpatch 1.17 zu übersetzen, aber ich hätte einige Genauigkeiten gern, wenn mögliches Guthaben.
  • 1/ Wie, welche Version 1.17 zu kennen, berücksichtigt das Spiel gegenwärtig? Mit einer Anmerkung hinunter vom Bildschirm ( 1.17c ) oder mit den Dateien datieren?

2/ Ist es möglich, nach dem Fanpatch 1.17, dem Caravan Mod und TQVault, diesen deutschen Patchfix zu benutzen, welche die in Spiel benutzte Sprache auch immer ist?

3/ Ich vermute, daß, um von wörtlichen Änderungen dieses deutschen Patchfix zu profitieren, man muß die Änderungen von Text_DE.arc an seine eigene .arc Archiviere anpassen. Bin ich richtig?
4/ Ich wollte noch wissen, ob das Patchfix die beiden kleinen Bugs korrigiert, die seit dem Anfang durch das Spiel (bei Helos) getroffen sind, nämlich:
  • 4a/ Eine Beschaffenheitsverkehrung gewisser Modelle von Rüstungsstücken, im Inventar (bitmaps) und / oder in UI (.tex Dateien). In der Urkunde I, 'Reinforced Leather', in der Urkunde III, 'Solid Armor', und in der Urkunde IV, 'Splint Armor' (In meinem Spiel sind die 'splint' Brusthärnische und die 'splint' Rüstungen aus Bronze und aus Eisen ausgetauscht).
    Das ist leicht korrigiert, Dateien im Archiv Items.arc austauschend.

4b/ Allgemeine Verkehrung der Preise zwischen den Rüstungsstücken, die meist schützt und diejenigen, was am wenigsten schützt (' Greaves ' sei mehr teuer, als ' Leggings '). TQIT bestätigte, daß ' Greaves ' leichter Schutz ( und kleinere Modelle) war, sondern hat keinen Bug der Preise korrigiert.
    Ich kann wie diesen bug korrigieren nicht.
Ich erinnere mich, etwas zu diesem Thema nicht gelesen zu haben. Vielleicht korrigiert die Anniversary Edition diesen Bugs?

(Ûbergesetz mit http://www.reverso.net)

FOE
Moderator des Messerhagels
Moderator des Messerhagels

Beitrag von FOE » 09.11.2017, 08:29

Hallo Rodmar,

Ich hoffe mal, dass dir da Malgardian weiter helfen kann, er hat ja den Patchfix erstellt!

Was die TQAE Version betrifft, so gibt es dafür ja eine "Full Log" Auflistung:
» http://4fansites-ftp3.de/titanquest/pat ... ngelog.txt

Servus, Erwin
--
Der Weg ist das Ziel: 20.000 Beiträge :!: :crazy: ;)
--
« FOE's TQIT-Thema »
(Mein PC, meine Char usw.)

Malgardian
TQ im Schlaf Spieler

Beitrag von Malgardian » 10.11.2017, 13:34

Gonna answer in English to save you the trouble of translating the whole thing again (or at least make it easier to translate if English is not your native language).

1) Not sure if I understand the translation correctly, but this (1.17c) is the latest version I created and it shows up as such in the main menu if you use the installer or apply the relevant change manually. That being said, this patchfix is only for the old TQIT NOT the Anniversary edition which incorporates most (if not all) of these fixes.

2) I'm not sure about unintended interactions between the caravan mod and this patchfix, but the patchfix is language independent (except for the translation fixes in Text_DE.arc obviously).

3) In general, yes. But it depends on whether those issues really are present in your language. I mostly just corrected some clumsy translations from English into German.

4) No, those are not fixed in my patchfix. I'm reasonably sure that at least 4a is already fixed in the anniversary edition, however.

Hope I could help you and don't hesitate to post in English if it's easier for you.

Rodmar
Wo ist mein Kerni?

Beitrag von Rodmar » 11.11.2017, 15:31

Vor dreißig Jahren... war deutsche Sprache meine erste Fremdsprache.
Es bleibt mir genug gerecht, um die on-line Übersetzer zu zähmen. Ich hoffe, daß ich verständlich bin.

I understand from your answer that it's safe enough for me to patch over the FanPatch.
I don't use TQVault by the way, I mistaked it with TQ-Cheattool, wich is (was?) very useful to fix the Slow Cast bug, the ridiculous "flying corpses" effect, to read the damage dealt, to rename characters, etc.

As per the changelog, it seems that TQAE overlooked some small bugs I underwent through replaying and translating TQIT (there are 14 of them, some only textual). If you don't mind, I can post them here, in hope you could have a hint about how to fix them in TQIT, for those who won't get a Steam version, despite the many improvements it contains, or to design a patch for TQAE, should they be overlooked for good.

Malgardian
TQ im Schlaf Spieler

Beitrag von Malgardian » 12.11.2017, 13:17

Yes, that's why I never increased the version number to 1.18, because my patchfix is only an "addon" to the Fanpatch 1.17 if you will.

Sure, feel free to post the issues here, I'll have a look at them. If you don't want to use Steam you can also buy the AE version from gog.com as a DRMfree installer.

Have a nice weekend :)

Rodmar
Wo ist mein Kerni?

Beitrag von Rodmar » 13.11.2017, 07:35

Here are some seemingly "bugs" or inconsistencies found in TQIT1.17:
  1. [Item]Garland (first mage headgear): female model doesn't match male model nor inventory model. Is this wanted?
  2. [Item]Crude spear & Sudis (first two spears in Act I, on normal): both get metallic qualities (copper, bronze, iron) whereas they have wooden tips, and only the sudis seems to be reinforced by metal rings. They should be qualified like metal-reinforced bucklers are: pine, ash, oak.
  3. [Items.arc] Reinforced Leather and Solid Armor textures and bitmaps (inventory) must be checked because copper and bronze are sometimes exchanged. I don't know for other qualities. Also, Splint Armor textures and bitmaps are to be swapped for breastplates and suits between bronze and iron qualities. I don't know for other qualities.First two armors are found in TQ directory, the latter in TQIT directory. I can provide the exact file names inside the archives as I corrected this bug on my game.
  4. [Item]Shields models: in normal difficulty, Act IV shields (Taka, Thyreos), as well as several unique shields are way too small, quite like bucklers. Is it because the character's model wouldn't support large shields?
  5. [Equipment.txt/Items]Duplicate Shield names? It looks like some shields appear in several references.
    tagItemThureos & xtagItemShield02: both are 'Thureos' or 'Thyreos' (which are equivalent).
    tagItemPelta, xtagItemShield03, & xtagItemShield04: they are 'Pelta' or 'Peltarian' (which are the same for me, the 'peltè' or peltast's shield). Granted, I didn't play enough to assert wether they are same or different items, but the names are very much the same.
  6. [monsters.txt]Monster names: It looks like there are two kinds of 'Desecrated Deads'. French translators were apparently aware of it as they tried to use two different names for these undead (although with some errors).
    If there are not two different types, then that means that some desecrated deads appear twice in monsters.txt (e.g. Bandit, Priest).
  7. [monsters.txt]Monster names: some are seemingly duplicate here and there (on top of the 'Desecrated Dead' wich look like standing for two families of monsters), but perhaps it's because some of them are never used?
    - tagMonsterName194 & tagMonsterName196: 'Selinius' appears for both the Spartan Master of the Sword, and the Spartan Master of the Bow
    - tagMonstername017 & tagMonsterName241: there are two 'Desert Witch'
    - tagMonsterName139 & tagMonsterName162: there are two 'Celaeno', one Crag Harpy, and a Harpy Hero.
  8. [UI/xnpc.txt]New "merchant" NPCs from TQIT (Caravan Driver and Enchanter): they get incorrect interraction window titles, IMHO, because they were considered like lambda NPCs (no merchant class (like Trader, Arcanist, Smith) is defined for them), although they needed an interaction window. As a result, their windows' titles are redundant ('Caravan Driver' and 'Enchanter' appear thrice!). More on this soon, with screen captures.
  9. [UI]Using the Portal Stone indoor: it looks like teleporting out of an indoor zone tricks the game into displaying the destination zone when you return back to the indoor zone. For instance, if you return to a cave after a trip to Helos, the cave's name is now displayed as 'Helos', until you move out of the zone.
  10. [Quest]The Desperate Warrior in Jingyang Woods: quest monsters are Ichtyans of an incorrect subspecies. They are 'costal' instead of being 'deadwater' like all the other Ichtyans in the woods. I believe this is a bug in the quest definition.
  11. [Quest]Behind the Fall: this quest is given and completed in the Jinghe Valley (Qiyun region), and is listed in the quest log under Chang'an region's quests.
  12. [Quest]Hades Treasure: there are one text inconsistency and one testing overlook.
    - in the quest dialogs, xtagPoJ_TreasureHunter1_C3 and xtagPoJ_TreasureHunter2_C2 both mention 'statues' whereas there are... no such statues.
    - Aristonymus speaks about the stones even if the player got rid of them before talking to him (e.g. dropping them on the ground). It look likes this dialog is played depending on the quest advancement (finding the stone), without any inventory check.
    Nonetheless, this doesn't happen with some other quests like the Olive Branch and Appolo's Oracle in Delphi, either you have _or you don't have_ the item in your inventory.
  13. [xquest.txt]Quest "Tsakonian Treasure": Tsakonian Noble and Tsakonian Courtier are both presented as 'Skeletal Minion' whereas they are wraiths, not skeletons (looking like transluscent zombies, not leaving corpses). Perhaps, they should be named 'Spectral Minions'?
    xtagxQuestMonster22 & xtagxQuestMonster23
  14. [Display]Reset of invisible tags(?): most corpses from daemons and wraiths (and phasma) reappear when teleporting from and back to their place, whereas they are invisible before teleporting (the monsters is "disintegrated" on death).

Rodmar
Wo ist mein Kerni?

Beitrag von Rodmar » 14.11.2017, 12:35

• 3- Wrong display of some armor pieces:

Code: Alles auswählen

Note: there are only one texture and picture files for armbands and bracers because both share the same model in Acts I-III.
    Note: there's only one texture file for both the breastplate and the suit in Act IV.

Bug: in game, reinforced leather armbands and bracers in bronze appear more reddish than those in copper.
    In:	\Titan Quest\Resources\Items.arc
    Exchange:
    \equipmentarmband\armbands\reinforcedarmbandfemalebronze01.tex
    and:
    \equipmentarmband\armbands\reinforcedarmbandfemalecopper01.tex

Bug: in the inventory, reinforced leather armbands and bracers in bronze appear more reddish than those in copper.
    In:	\Titan Quest\Resources\Items.arc
    Exchange:
    \equipmentarmband\uibitmaps\c02_armband01.tex
    and:
    \equipmentarmband\uibitmaps\c02_armband02.tex

Bug: in game, solid armbands in bronze appear more reddish than those in copper, as well as than bronze solid greaves.
    In: \Titan Quest\Resources\Items.arc
    Exchange:
    \equipmentarmband\default\solidarmbandbronze01.tex
    and:
    \equipmentarmband\default\solidarmbandcopper01.tex

Bug: in both game and inventory, splint breastplates and suits in bronze clearly appear greyish, and those in iron appear yellowish.
    In: \Titan Quest Immortal Throne\Resources\XPack\Items.arc
    Exchange:
    \equipmentarmor\torso\uibitmaps\c01_torso02.tex
    and:
    \equipmentarmor\torso\uibitmaps\c01_torso03.tex
    Exchange:
    \equipmentarmor\torso\uibitmaps\c01_torso05.tex
    and:
    \equipmentarmor\torso\uibitmaps\c01_torso06.tex
    Exchange:
    \equipmentarmor\torso\c_torso01b.tex
    and:
    \equipmentarmor\torso\c_torso01c.tex
  • 6- Two batches of Desecrated Deads:

Code: Alles auswählen

First batch (others):
    tagMonsterName024, tagMonsterName026, tagMonsterName027, tagMonsterName032

Name duplicates (first batch & second batch):
    Archer: tagMonsterName029 & tagMonsterName071
    Brigand: tagMonsterName031 & tagMonsterName072
    Priest: tagMonsterName025 & tagMonsterName073
    Hoplite: tagMonsterName1255 & tagMonsterName1341
    Acolyte: tagMonsterName1341 & tagMonsterName1428

Second batch (others):
    tagMonsterName070

Not sure which batch:
    tagMonsterName147, tagMonsterName1429

Then, we have four special 'Desecrated Dead ~ Revenant'
    tagMonsterName1191, tagMonsterName1192, tagMonsterName1193, tagMonsterName1194

• 8- Caravan Driver's window:
    Please, look at the picture. Save for having a blank window's slate (blanking title xtags), I can't see how to correct the redundancy. Likewise, either we can have Caravan Drivers and Enchanters (and Mystics) labelled like the other servicemen (merchants) in the minimap, or we can have them labelled like servicemen on-hover, but not both at the same time, because they are not considered as "merchants" by the game.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/b9h8r2ug ... indows.jpg
Bild

Malgardian
TQ im Schlaf Spieler

Beitrag von Malgardian » 15.11.2017, 16:00

Cool finds, thanks for sharing!

Rodmar
Wo ist mein Kerni?

Beitrag von Rodmar » 15.11.2017, 18:35

I forgot one!
  • 7- There are two batches of Rock Harpies (Hag, Crone, Witch):
    tagMonsterName127, tagMonsterName128 & tagMonsterName129
    tagMonsterName221, tagMonsterName231 & tagMonsterName232
    As I said, we are not even sure wether these duplicates are used in game, and if so, if they correspond to identical models.

Antworten