Draeziel hat geschrieben:Hey kda,
wollte dir nur sagen, dass es jetzt Paths 1.4 gibt (hier zum download, du brauchst resources und database)
[FOE - Bezüglich der Installation von Paths, habe ich hier einen Beitrag verfasst!]
Ein gewisser Shadowlance hat einen Paths Mod gemacht, der wie MM, Occ und destiny die 9 normalen ersetzt ducrh 9 verschiedene Wege.
Alles Weitere seht ihr hier:
» Patch Changelog
» News & Downloads
» Bugs (v1.4)
Ach ja, und danke an Draeziel, der mich im Thread der Jungen Garde erst auf diesen Mod gebracht hat
Also, wie üblich sollte man einen neuen Char anfangen oder eben einen "Nobody".
Die Paths funktionieren genau wie andere Masterie-Change-Mods, einfach runterladen (s. Link), entpacken (7zip z.B.) und den Unterordner "paths" in custommaps einschieben.
Oft hatte ich bei anderen Mods das Problem, dass der resources-Ordner leer ist. Um das zu verhindern, müsst ihr beim Download erst die Datei unter custommaps speichern, dann dort hingehen, Rechtsklick--->7zip--->Datei entpacken.
So sollte es funktionieren.
So, Zitate aus dem Forum des ShadowLance:
- The Path of the Berserker is a bloody one. Becoming a true Berserker brings unimaginable destructive power, but also complete disregard for one's own life. This is the only Path that has the ability to wield two weapons at once.
- The Path of the Mind takes the disciple on a journey within themselves. By focusing mind and body together, a follower of the Path of the Mind can become a dangerous warrior as well as a powerful sorcerer.
- The Path of Tartarus grants the powers of summoning demons, dispelling them, demonic powers, burning spells, deals with the devil, extensions of life.
- The Path of the Venefici deals with magic in its purest form. Walls of force, shockwaves, beams of energy, tricks and incantations. Most of the spells require a great deal of study to unlock.
- The Path of the Dokkaebi involves tricking and decieving your opponents, as well as some prowess with the bow, staff and movement speed for tormenting your foes while staying just out of reach.
- The Path of Sekhmet is a journey in the footsteps of the Egyptian warrior Goddess of battle, hunting, and slaughter. Skills deal with war, strength and agility, tactics and overall fighting prowess.
- The Path of Lichdom is a path of sacrifice in exchange for great power. Are you willing to give up your very life to become a Lich? Summoning undead, killing with a touch, and casting horrific spells are possible.
- The Path of Khloros leads to the end goal of becoming the vessel for the fourth horseman of the apocolypse. Skills involve plague, summoning beasts of the earth, and the sword.
- The Path of Poseidon is the path of water. Powers to shoot deadly sprays of water, poison, and anything related to the sea. Many powers rely on the use of a spear or trident.
» Beschreibungen der Fähigkeiten
-8 entirely new "masteries" called Paths.
-24 complex skills per Path makes 192 brand new skills (not including all of the hidden/linked skills and pet skills).
---5 custom effects for new skills/spells
---120 images relating to the new paths
-New Path Selection screen as seen above.
-Gameplay is designed with skillful play and thoughtful build creation in mind. Build-creation is tremendously more complex. Each Path has fundamental strengths and weaknesses. Build on two Path's similar strengths, or use one Path's strength to make up for a weakness.
-100+ heavily modified or slightly modified items and sets to fit the new Paths.
-3x monsters and bosses
-Rewrote or edited most of the in-game formulas, here's some:
---Armor is more effective
---Compared to default Titan Quest, XP gained from monsters weaker than you is lower, while tougher monsters give MORE XP.
---Offensive Ability now makes use of Dex, Int, AND Str in various degrees.
---Defensive Ability now makes use of Dex and Int in various degrees.
-Changed the core gameplay drastically!
---Skills are now hugely more useful and potent, this is balanced with other weaknesses.
---Rather than spellcasters using spells occasionally and the staff being the primary attack used, there is at least one spell that can be used constantly instead of the staff.
---Some spellcasters use weapons in the place of staves.
---Path Level (mastery level) set to 40 instead of 32.
---Increased level cap to 100.
---Gain 4 skill points per level instead of 3.
---Path Level (mastery level) rarely grants attributes such as str, dex, or int. Instead, you gain immunities, special resistances/bonuses, weaknesses, and other class-defining traits.
---Gain 16 attribute points per level instead of 2 (each attribute point increases an attribute by 1).
---Health is now rarely gained from increasing the Path (mastery) Level.
---Attribute points give you drastically more health and energy per point.
---Potion cooldown is MUCH longer than normal.
---Potion stack increased to 10.
---"Stances" can be class-defining. Only one active at a time, last forever with no cost. 1 point max. Some have small benefits with no downsides while others have huge benefits but also big weaknesses.
(Any much more!)
Future updates (from highest priority to lowest):
-Fix Khloros pets
-9th Path, Poseidon
-Major bugs/balance issues
-Longer, more detailed descriptions of each Path that give a better idea of the exact strengths and weaknesses rather than the vague current ones. I expanded that description box for a reason!
-Custom skill icons (216! )
-Minor bugs/balance issues
-New Path Selection button artwork for most Paths. Something simplier and more symbolic like Path of the Mind
-All the rest of the balance issues
-More custom effects
-(last priority) Custom sound effects for skills
-Reaper has a slightly odd summon animation. May use an effect to cover this.
Below is the list of the classes. I'm using a lot of obscure terms from various cultures. Mostly mythology, but some other stuff too (Korean, Chinese, Mesopotamian, Greek, Bulgarian, Roman, Celtic, etc). There's also a few Biblical names. Others are just in the theme of Titan Quest. None are made up words
Lich Only = Lich
Khloros Only = Fallen
Dokkaebi Only = Dokkaebi
Sekhmet Only = Menfyt
Venefici Only = Veneficus
Tartarus Only = Devilbringer
Mind Only = Cerebralist
Berserker Only = Berserker
Poseidon Only = Avatar
Berserker + Lich = Gatekeeper
Berserker + Khloros = Thracian
Berserker + Dokkaebi = Outlaw
Berserker + Sekhmet = Sobek
Berserker + Venefici = Scythian
Berserker + Tartarus = Hellthirst
Berserker + Mind = Fury
Mind + Lich = Shade
Mind + Khloros = Vasal
Mind + Dokkaebi = Vandal
Mind + Sekhmet = Aker
Mind + Venefici = Anunnaki
Mind + Tartarus = Vexillarius
Tartarus + Lich = Infernalist
Tartarus + Khloros = Extispicist
Tartarus + Dokkaebi = Fiend
Tartarus + Sekhmet = Flamekeeper
Tartarus + Venefici = Diabolist
Venefici + Lich = Archimage
Venefici + Khloros = Guojiu
Venefici + Dokkaebi = Shaman
Venefici + Sekhmet = Amaumnetan
Sekhmet + Lich = Ammit
Sekhmet + Khloros = Axex
Sekhmet + Dokkaebi = Bennu
Dokkaebi + Lich = Dybbuk
Dokkaebi + Khloros = Karakorum
Lich + Khloros = Decayer
Poseidon + Berserker = Leviathan
Poseidon + Mind = Votary
Poseidon + Tartarus = Bathyal
Poseidon + Venefici = Mystic
Poseidon + Sekhmet = Vanguard
Poseidon + Dokkaebi = Abzu
Poseidon + Khloros = Tiamati
Poseidon + Lich = Euxine
klick mich! bitte, bitte, tu es einfach!