xp bar unsichtbar machen?

In diesem Forum werden Mods präsentiert und diskutiert, die die Optik, den Schwierigkeitsgrad und Bugs des normalen Spieles ändern.

Moderatoren: Handballfreak, FOE

cornel
Tränkeschlürfer

xp bar unsichtbar machen?

Beitrag von cornel » 11.09.2015, 21:15

Hi guys,
I have a problem and I thought maybe you knew the solution: I made the graphics of the experience (full and empty, and the border art) transparent in Photoshop (as i did with many other HUD elements, all now invisible) but...

for some reason I don't konw the xp bar at the bottom of the screen turns up white...

No matter what I tried, it's always visible and white.

Do you know what I'm doing wrong here?

Any help much appreciated!!!
:)

Epanias
Schamanenleger

Beitrag von Epanias » 12.09.2015, 21:13

Try giving both the following texture:
textures/system/invisible.tex

(search for it in the import window, it should be somewhat like this).

BTW this is a german forum, if you're aiming at getting into an english speaking community, this is probably the better place for you ;)

Greetings
Epanias
Ein weiser Mann sagte einst: Zu viel Macht verdirbt den Charakter. Das IST die Wahrheit.
Update your Art Manager to 1.5/1.6

cornel
Tränkeschlürfer

Beitrag von cornel » 13.09.2015, 01:14

Dankeschoen Espanias (as in: España?) !
I'll have a look there.

Regards from the Canary Islands!
;)

P.S. Maybe you know also and could tell me briefly, before I go, which tex file (shaded. half transparent black) is used for the empty quick bar slot backgrounds?

Many thanks!!!

Handballfreak
Moderator des Herrn der Fürsten
Moderator des Herrn der Fürsten

Beitrag von Handballfreak » 13.09.2015, 07:50

This might be

system/textures/gray.tex
Bild

cornel
Tränkeschlürfer

Beitrag von cornel » 13.09.2015, 09:56

Many thanks for trying to put me on the right track. Unfortunately, that was not it. I've also tried replacing the black, white, transparent and widget textures from the same folder. The semi-transparent blocks remain...

I just discovered the game a few weeks ago on Steam! What's more: I haven't even played it yet!!! But as I can see on the web, it's one of the nicest action RPG games out there. And I just LOVE the settings (sunny mediterrean landscapes), but... I don't much like plain old, stuffy mythology. So I needed to add a special flavor for my enjoyment ;)

This is why I am now in the process of making a "ambient mod" for TD:IT, putting everything in an Atlantis setting. It's the same game, but now every name and place refers to something from Atlantis.

I would love to post some screenshots, but I'm unable to make them (with the prntscrn key), and I don't see a button here to add images :(

I modified the whole UI and intro and menus, etc. to get a good Atlantis feeling going for the player (I'm probably going to be the only one playing this mod, everyone already finished it long ago, so by "player" I mean: me. LOL)

Anyway, the mod is a pure hack 'n slash, so gone are all the typical rpg elements like masteries, potions and such. As is the HUD (the only thing visible that remains, are those semi-transparent greyish backgrounds of the quick bar slots)...

Thank you very much, again, for trying to help me.

Malgardian
TQ im Schlaf Spieler

Beitrag von Malgardian » 13.09.2015, 12:07

I'm probably going to be the only one playing this mod, everyone already finished it long ago, so by "player" I mean: me. LOL)
Don't underestimate the activity of both this forum as well as the english forum. Both are still quite active :wink:

Screenshots are sometimes hit and miss. Try to alt-tab out of the game before you use the Print key. That might help.

Images are usually hosted on some third party service (imgur comes to mind) and then just linked to here (via thumbnails or else the forum layout explodes :wink:)

I'm curious though. You really want to remove the masteries completely? That would make the game quite hard I'd think. But then again, people have played "nobody" chars quite far into the game...Interesting concept in any case.

Nala
TQ im Schlaf Spieler

Beitrag von Nala » 13.09.2015, 14:44

In Steamgames press F12 for screenshots and upload it in your steamcloud. Unfortunately this screenshots can only show by give link. ( for example: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =516266019 or with BBcode : screenshot )
the forum software here is too old to do something meaningful with the Steam Link.

cornel
Tränkeschlürfer

Titan Quest Atlantis mod

Beitrag von cornel » 14.09.2015, 01:25

Thank you both for your advice :)

I just solved the last problem I had with the HUD elements (by making them 1x1 pixel LOL)

Here are some screen shots of me starting to play the game FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME... (I'm so excited!)

splash screen
http://imgur.com/ZEZLhxw

menu screen
http://imgur.com/Kcyb3xK

selection screen
http://imgur.com/DnaAFc9

game start
http://imgur.com/E0wqZvL

first encounter
http://imgur.com/LY8RI7p

As you can see, the dialog has been adapted to the Atlantis theme...

P.S.: I tried to sign up for the english forum but never received an activation email, so I can't post there :(

Malgardian
TQ im Schlaf Spieler

Beitrag von Malgardian » 14.09.2015, 16:31

Looking quite nice! :wink:

Did you try registering a second time? If it still fails I could ask one of the mods if the registration is broken.

Violos
TQ im Schlaf Spieler

Beitrag von Violos » 14.09.2015, 17:15

Hello and welcome Cornel

FYI, there has actually been an Atlantis mod (map) which was started and then probably abandoned. And afaik, the Act 5 project that once existed was going to use this setting as well.

So if you look around for those on Titanquest.net, you may find some previous work to use.

cornel
Tränkeschlürfer

Beitrag von cornel » 18.09.2015, 15:35

Malgardian hat geschrieben:Looking quite nice! :wink:

Did you try registering a second time? If it still fails I could ask one of the mods if the registration is broken.

Thanks! It's nothing big, really. Just a different "flavour" to the same game... but since I haven't played it all the way through yet, it's new to me!

I contacted the web master, but no response yet. I just tried to register again, and am waiting for my confirmation/activation email...
Violos hat geschrieben:Hello and welcome Cornel

FYI, there has actually been an Atlantis mod (map) which was started and then probably abandoned. And afaik, the Act 5 project that once existed was going to use this setting as well.

So if you look around for those on Titanquest.net, you may find some previous work to use.
Thank you! Kind of you to welcome me! :)

I'm afraid you are over-estimating my modding skills (which are nearly zero) and also the scope of my mod. I merely replaced some graphics and some text. And removed (made invisible) the skills and masteries stuff. In other words: I dumbed-down an awsome RPG game!

I know, I know... But there are also people who already have enough challenges in their daily life, that when they come home, they just want to kick back and relax while playing, without the game being overly complicated LOL. I'm one of them.

I found the Atlantis mod you were referring to, but couldn't find a valid download link :(
Not that I would want to re-use anything (my mod is already finished), but I would like to play it :)

cornel
Tränkeschlürfer

Beitrag von cornel » 19.09.2015, 08:00

Malgardian hat geschrieben:Looking quite nice! :wink:

No response whatsoever, I'm afraid... Is that forum still active? If you could contact them, Malgardian, I'd appreciate it!

Malgardian
TQ im Schlaf Spieler

Beitrag von Malgardian » 19.09.2015, 12:01

It's active, yes. Did you use this form to register: http://www.titanquest.net/tq-forum/register.php ? We had a new user recently so registration shouldn't be broken. Is your email address special in any way?

cornel
Tränkeschlürfer

Beitrag von cornel » 19.09.2015, 16:02

That's the page, yes. I used the same credentials as in this forum...

Malgardian
TQ im Schlaf Spieler

Beitrag von Malgardian » 20.09.2015, 00:33

Ok, I'll shoot them a PM to ask if there's a registration with your username that got stuck in the system.

Antworten