~ console developer(Custom Game)

Allgemeines zum Thema Modden, Editor, Art Manager, Tutorials und Tools wird hier diskutiert.

Moderatoren: Handballfreak, FOE

Antworten
kutcev.ma
Wo ist mein Kerni?

~ console developer(Custom Game)

Beitrag von kutcev.ma » 05.04.2019, 10:47

guys, in the Custom game you can activate the console (the ~ key), there is a game.spawn command in the console, I haven't been able to use it for 4 days, because I don’t understand that I need to write in it to make it work, please help :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Handballfreak
Moderator des Herrn der Fürsten
Moderator des Herrn der Fürsten

Re: ~ console developer(Custom Game)

Beitrag von Handballfreak » 05.04.2019, 12:02

Hi kutcev.ma,

I apologize but I think there is no proper documentation about the console commands.
This is a developer feature, therefore there is no official documentation, as far as I know.
I haven't seen any useful information in the fan forums either.
Bild

kutcev.ma
Wo ist mein Kerni?

Re: ~ console developer(Custom Game)

Beitrag von kutcev.ma » 05.04.2019, 14:38

Handballfreak hat geschrieben:
05.04.2019, 12:02
Hi kutcev.ma,

I apologize but I think there is no proper documentation about the console commands.
This is a developer feature, therefore there is no official documentation, as far as I know.
I haven't seen any useful information in the fan forums either.
As I understood, the console was entered into the AE version of the game, to find console commands, you need to open the TQ.exe file with a notepad, find the phrase game.killme, and you will find all the commands, the problem is that it was with the game.spawn team that the problems for what I do not know how to access this script

Antworten